Environmental Consultant Services in the United States
ADASTRA conducts Phase I Environmental Site Assessments with strict adherence to the ASTM and EPA standards. Our personnel have many years of experience conducting Phase I assessments allowing us to complete your assessments in a fast and efficient way. Our goal is to identify evidence of contamination, potential environmental concerns and historical events on the property or on adjacent/nearby properties that may indicate a potential or real environmental liability to your property. Give us the opportunity to provide our due diligence services to your organization, you will get a timely response with a solid report that you can trust.
ADASTRA follows established guidelines and commonly accepted industry practices including:
- ASTM E 1527-13 Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process
- USEPA All-Appropriate Inquiry
- ASTM E 1528-14 Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Transaction Screen Process
- Applicable State and local standards.
Contact us today with the following information about your Phase I:
- Site address, including street and city
- Land and building size
- Your information including email address
- When do you need the report?
We will reply promptly with a proposal of services
Sometimes is necessary to conduct subsurface soil sampling in order to obtain additional information about the environmental condition of a property and be able to narrow down potential environmental liabilities. Adastra has an established relationship with drillers and laboratories to provide a turnkey service to your sampling needs.
We have many years of experience in environmental sampling services and can assist you not just in the collection of the samples
but also in the definition of the testing strategy and the interpretation of the laboratory results. We provide customize sampling and testing solutions. Among our line of services we can mention the following capabilities:
- Soil sampling
- Phase II ESA investigations (characterization of potentially contaminated sites)
- Installation and sampling of monitoring wells
- Landfill gas monitoring
- Waste characterization
- Groundwater and wastewater sampling
Adastra can assist you in the preparation of the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3) and all of the associated requirements:
- Notice of Intent (NOI)
- Pollution Prevention Team annual training
- Quarterly monitoring
- Annual inspection and review
Facilities are typically required to renew their storm water permit every five years and must update upon significant changes including new chemicals, new exposed materials or process changes. Your facility may be subject to the Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) requirements if the total aggregate capacity of aboveground oil storage containers is greater than 1320 gallons.
Contact us if you are unsure if a Storm Water Permit is applicable to your operations. Adastra can help you understand the permit applicability conditions and
define the best strategy to achieve compliance in the shortest time possible. Among other services, we can assist you in:
- Identification of exposed materials
- Definition of Best Management Practices
- Identification of drainage paths and storm water outfalls
- Definition of Good Housekeeping Measures
- Spill Prevention and Control Measures
- Understanding sampling and testing requirements
Adastra provides a cost effective solution to your Storm Water permit needs:
- Commercial / Industrial SWP3
- Construction site SWP3 (also known as SWPPP)
- SPCC Plans
Environmental, health and safety audits are an important tool for corporations to verify the level of compliance of their facilities. Audits also provide valuable information for mergers and acquisitions. Adastra provides high quality EHS audits based on a deep knowledge of the regulatory framework, and many years of experience conducting audits to a variety of industries and processes.
ADSTRA has experience in the following types of audits:
- ENVIRONMENTAL AUDITS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY AUDITS
- WASTE MANAGEMENT AUDITS
- JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AUDITS
- CORPORATE AUDITS
Through the years, ADASTRA has developed general and custom-made training courses. Following is an example of some of the courses that we have provided for both local and corporate clients:
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Training
- ⚬ ISO 14001 (Environment)
- ⚬ ISO 50001 (Energy)
- ⚬ ISO 45001 (Safety)
- OHSAS 18001 Safety
- Health & Safety Training
- US Department of Transportation (USDOT) Training
- ⚬ Hazardous Materials Shipments
- ⚬ Chemical Safety
- Global Harmonized System (GHS)
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Universal Waste
Contact us for information about custom-made training courses to fit your specific needs.
ADASTRA has professional alliances with waste disposal companies, transporters and waste recyclers. We have a deep knowledge of the waste regulations and many years of experience managing waste disposal. We can provide a turnkey service for you, from waste classification, segregation, packaging and labeling to final waste disposal.
Our services Include:
- Waste classification, characterization and segregation
- Select proper containers, labeling and storage practices
- Waste manifests, waste profiles and tracking
- Universal waste identification and labeling
- Training to waste handlers
- Universal waste training
- Lab pack preparation
- Waste minimization consulting and training
- Audits / inspections to disposal sites
Poor waste management practices can represent a significant liability to companies. Contact us today if you need more information about our services and capabilities.
Adastra has experience completing NEPA assessments. We can manage the entire project including hiring and coordinating specialists
like archaeologists, biologists, traffic noise specialists, air pollution modeling specialists and others. Our personnel have experience dealing with government
agencies for this type of projects, including US Army Corps of Engineers, Texas Parks and Wildlife, International Boundary and Water Commission, TCEQ, etc.
We can manage, prepare or participate as a prime or sub-consultant any of the following:
- Environmental Assessments (EA);
- Finding of No Significant Impact (FNSI)
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Supplemental EAs and Supplemental EISs
We bring value to these types of projects by providing local knowledge and a network of local experts.
Adastra can assist your organization with a variety of services related to OSHA requirements or employee safety:
- Accident investigations
- Safety assessments
- Safe work practices
- Safety training and safety seminars
- Developing and implementing safety procedures
- Safety audits
- HAZWOPER courses
- ISO 45,001 services (gap analysis, preparation, internal auditor training, etc.)
Contact us for more information about our safety services.